Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting To Know You!

Getting to know YOU

Joining in on this week's Getting To Know You over at Mannland 5!


The questions..


1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?

Absolutely. That is probably one of my biggest fears, so I know how much I would appreciate it if someone discreetly told me.

2. What are you passionate about?

My cliché answer is my family.....although as cliché as it is, it is true. I love them, my life is devoted to them, and I spend countless waking hours trying to find ways to make life better for them. And for my not-so-cliché answer, I would have to say art/photography. I could go to the museum every weekend and not get bored. I could take photos every day and not grow tired of doing so - there's something almost spiritual about having a creative outlet and also being able to appreciate the art that others have brought into the world. There's nothing like it, and without it, the world would be a glum place, indeed.

3. How long have you been blogging?

Since May of 2008, I believe.

4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?

While prego (which is now) I'd have to say an ice cold bottle of carbonated water with lemon essence from Trader Joe's.
While not prego - ice cold cerveza....mmmmm......been craving one so bad lately.

5. What is your favorite type of music?

Gosh - I literally love a little of everything. My iTunes is a colorful cornucopia, to say the least. If I'd have to pick, I'd say I most often turn to "folksy-alternative" if that's even a genre, and of course - The Smiths. Would DIE without The Smiths telling me how awful life is. But it's beautiful, too - and I like a little macabre in my music. Nothing wrong with that!

6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?

Kiss my husband goodnight.

7. My Summer vacation plans are...?

Lemonade sales with the kids (I promised - it's already set in stone), hanging out by the pool, museums, splash pads, one week in Flagstaff (hiking, exploring, board games, cooking, relaxing, stargazing) one week in San Diego (beach, beach, beach). Can't freakin wait.

8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15. I love it and it lasts for. ever.

1 comment:

TheFitHousewife said...

Great answers! Sounds like you have a fun summer planned!