Friday, August 3, 2012

I'm having daydreams about summer.

It's triple digits over here and the sun still shines 'til almost eight o' clock, but summertime - real summertime (late mornings, swimming in the middle of the day, vacation) is behind us now.

So I'm dreaming of this.

Cancun, 2012.

June, to be exact.



Our first day. 





On the way to Chichenitza.
Or, as the tour guide said "the Americans" call it,
"Chicken pizza."

Ethan got a kick out of that.





Sailing and snorkeling day. The waters were amazing,
but my favorite part was sitting on the bow with the loud Mexican music blaring out 
 the speakers and a Tecate in hand. It was quite lovely.







She was not a beach girl this year. This year it was all
about the pool. See below.







The Pool.
This is where they could have spent the
entire vacation.






At Xcaret on our last day. I love this picture.





And finally, the fish. I was obsessed with him. He liked my phone. 
I liked his smile. We almost exchanged numbers.

Really, though - he is so cute with his little smile.
He kind of made my day.





And that - is a very condensed story of our 
Cancun trip. Very condensed.

Now it's time to join my babes for a movie - we just got Netflix and I feel
like a kid in a candy store! (a very nerdy one with taped up glasses 
and headgear. Don't believe me? I (unfortunately) have the pictures to prove it.)

Goodnight.





No comments: