Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2-year fotos!


I had been wanting to take her 2-year photos for over a month now, and I finally did it!!
She was not cooperating in the least. In fact, when I'd call her name to look over at me, she'd turn around, cross her arms, stick out her lower lip, and say "no!"

It was such typical 2-year-old behavior. If I wasn't pregnant it would probably have been funny. Bobby seemed to think so. But not me - no - I just spent the morning getting her ready, packing up the kids, and skipping lunch so I could take some photos to celebrate her 2-year milestone. And now she wants to give me her back so I can take some photos of hair? I don't think so.

It was only funny AFTER I downloaded them into my computer. When the hormone-induced annoyance subsided, naturally. And after I had eaten, of course.


So here are but a few that I got....
There are more on my computer that I haven't even touched. Gems - hopefully.

They'll come later.

But for now.....

Little Miss Clementine. 2 years old.



Ballerina Girl
(well, almost - she starts dance in the fall at the same studio her big cousin Tori goes to! Can't wait!)


Me? Oh you shouldn't have....


Spunk. I love it.


Angel Baby.


A smile! Yessss!



Pouty girl. This was her almost the entire time. That's what I get for skipping naptime!





P.S. My photography blog is almost done! I just have some last-minute touches and it'll be up and running!

9 comments:

Tyler said...

Awesome shots girl! You rock! I am jealous.. will you come teach me ;)

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Gorgeous! So sassy!

rite said...

beautiful pictures! she is a doll... and i love her name!

Rachel Cairns said...

Thanks for following :) She is GORGEOUS!! What kind of camera do you use?

Marcela said...

Cute! Love her hair!!!

Carol said...

Love the pictures! What software do you use for post editing? I can't wait for your photography blog!

Krista said...

Thanks, Girls! xoxo

Rachel and Carol - I use a Nikon D300 and edit my photos with good old Photoshop! :)

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!!

Neisha said...

Krista, I love these pictures!!! She is adorable. I can't wait to see her at TDA. They are having a Ready, Set, Dance class on Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. for 2-3 year olds in the fall.