Monday, May 24, 2010

Pink.

Trader Joe's always sucks me in with their delightful bouquets.
I love peonies and these pink beauties blossomed within hours!



I got a pedicure on Saturday afternoon and when Clemmie saw my hot pink toes she immediately pointed to her own and said "Mine!" So she sat ever so still as I painted not one, but two coats of super hot pink polish. She even sat there as I ran to grab the top coat and waited patiently for me to finish.

I had to take this photo to commemorate our "matchiness."

So glad I have someone to share pink with...
AND my lipgloss.
AND my shoes.
AND my jewelry.

AND I wouldn't have it any other way.













5 comments:

Miss Angie said...

I love pink so much these days...

I wish we had Trader Joes here... They wont come here because of our STUPID liquor laws...

Tyler said...

I hear trader joes is awesome. We have one about thirty or so min away I have just not ventured out that way yet.

So cute that she let you paint her toes and so good she let you get two coats in...I am lucky to get one coat on girlies toes :)

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Krista said...

That totally sucks, Angie! What state are you from?

Tyler - it's worth the drive. Great deals on just about everything -especially wine! lol.

Carol said...

I love the Toes picture and Trader Joes totally rocks it. We don't have one down here, but my parents brought me their shopping bags to use, so I get a reminder of the awesomeness everytime I shop!

Krista said...

Their shopping bags are the cutest!!