Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday, Friday

FollowMeFridaysFriday Follow

So I'm participating in 2 Follow Fridays today!
If you'd like to join, click on the links above and join the partays!!



Since I'm trying to meet some new bloggers and bloggettes, I'll fill you in on a little about me. Just in case you were wondering who in the world would name themselves and their blog after a psychotic mother from the 60's. (Hey, that was just the daughter's side of the story, OK? Stop the tears, Christina. Just stop it!)


Here goes....


1. I'll be 30 in just a couple months and I'm terribly scared yet excited at the same time.

2. I can't even celebrate with some champagne and party hardy because.....

3. I'm pregnant with my 4th child. Yes - 29 years old and working on number 4! Yikes!!!

4. I'm OCD. No, like I'm LITERALLY OCD - not the kind where you just casually say, "oh, I'm so OCD about Taylor's clothes not being wrinkled!!!" Unfortunately it's a serious chronic condition, but I have it under control like 90% of the time. Thank God, too, because seriously, OCD sucks arse. Bigtime.

5. I'm fotomamacita! Well, on Twitter that is. *Follow me!!* See, I have this passion with taking photos and I'm starting my own little business with that passion of mine. Wish me luck 'cause I think there is something like 800,000 photographers in Arizona. sheesh.

6. I could live off of these things:

chocolate covered strawberries
sourdough bread and creamy whipped butter
mangoes
Perrier
chicken shawerma - OMG - now I have a craving. Dangit!
Real Housewives. NY, NJ, OC, and Atlanta --- in that order.

7. I am dying to compete in an amateur Latin ballroom dance contest. As soon as I'm able, I am signing up for classes whether Bobby wants to do it with me or not! I seriously think about it ALL THE TIME.

8. I'm redecorating my house! One room at a time so I don't stress out too much - and I'm starting with my living room. I'll be posting before, during, and after pics. So stay tuned!!

9. I'm short. Reeeeally short. Like, 5'2".

10. My kids drive me bonkers but I love them to pieces and am so grateful for every single day I have on this planet with them.

11. I am waaay sappy. Sorry. Can't help it.

12. My 7th wedding anniversary is coming up and I have NO IDEA what to get Husband. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Isn't 7 supposed to be lucky or something? Hmmm...


And that's a little about me. Happy Friday Follow!


21 comments:

Carol said...

Love this insight into you. They say life starts at 30, and I have found that to be true. I think it's 40 that is going to make me go WHOA. I did a Zumba class for the first time last night, and although I've fancied myself a fairly accomplished dancer, the latin thing handed my ass to me on a plate. I could barely keep up but it was a lot of fun!

Mama Hen said...

Good morning Krista! Thank you for stopping by the Hen House! I hope you take some ballroom classes. I was a huge competitor when I was younger. I miss it so much!! Wow, four children. God bless you. I hope I will be able to have more. I love chocolate covered strawberries also!

Mama Hen

Unknown said...

New follower here from Friday follow me...good luck on your photography business! Have a great weekend :D

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
Stopping by to say thanks for playing Friday-Follow.
5'2" isn't really short :)
Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/how-to-you-make-friends-online/

Krissy said...

Following from Trendy Treehouse! :) Hope you stop by and follow us too. Thanks and have a great weekend!

http://theartsymom.tk

Marcela said...

An iPad for hubby!!!!


Congrats on #4, your kids are adorable!

I think 30 will be your best year!!!

Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Don't be afraid of 30! It comes and goes and you feel exactly the same, except now you're 30. No biG!

Following from ff!

xo Erin

Neisha said...

I second the iPad suggestion. Don't fret about 30, it's no big deal. I hope you do Ballroom, it is a lot of fun. Kassie has been taking it for a few months now, and she LOVES it!! Happy Friday!!!

"Iowa Mom" said...

Saying HEY from Friday Follow.
Of course we follow you through GFF, please make sure to stop in and do the same for us :)
http://momtobedby8.blogspot.com/2010/05/fridays-places-to-go-to-list-and-find.html

hjn said...

Very cute blog! Very cute indeed! Thanks for stopping by and I am now following you! Red white and blue cookies would be perfect!

Krista said...

Hey Everyone! Thanks for stopping by! So glad to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

(I have NO idea how to respond individually - can anyone help with that??) Thanks.

xoxo-
krista

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. Love your blog! Your pictures are FABULOUS! I always wanted to be able to take awesome pictures. I took one last week of a lizard on one of our plants & I think it's about the only good picture I've ever taken.

robin said...

Visiting from Ann's GNO!
Congrats on baby #4. And 30 isn't so bad, take it from someone who just turned 40! (Wah!) Trust me, it could always be worse!

HeatherOz said...

Oh my gosh! SO nice to meet you!!
You are in AZ? me too!
You take photos? me too!(not quite good enough to take pro)
You are short? me too! 4'10"
You are redecorating your house? I am dreaming of doing that and I will be paying very close attention to your makeover!
You want to ballroom dance? ME TOO!
You are almost 30? oh! I'm not! I'm 36 *sticking out tongue* LOL
You will have 4 kids? I already have 4, 1 set of twins!
So glad you found me on Friday Follow!!

HeatherOz said...

OH Krista! I just read your comment about responding individually. You have to change your account to have your comments sent to your email. Then you can respond to each individual comment if the commenter has their account set-up to receive emails. If that didn't make any sense I can find you some better instructions!!

Ann Harrison said...

Let's see... what was the 7th Anniversary? Can't remember right now, but I know you'll come up with something great. I can see the love just from the pics and words on your blog!


Happy VGNO! Thanks for being a part of our blog-hop :->

Leiah said...

My daughter says she's "five foot nothing"...she'd think you were a nice, tall height. I love the birthday pics of the little princess - scrumptious she is!

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb….I am from Trendy Treehouse...
I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

What great insight to you. Stopping by from Friday Blog Hop. I am now following. Hope you will stop by my blog and follow when you get a chance :) Have a great weekend!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Unknown said...

Following you from Friday Follow Me.
Glad to have found you!
http://tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com

Marcela said...

I tagged you on one of my posts! Hope you will want to play along!