Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Five!


So I'm participating in Mannland 5's Thursday five.
This week we look back on the week and reflect on 5 things that have made us

Happy

Joyful

Excited

Jubilant

Grateful



1. We booked our summer vacations! It was just a little last-minute, but we got our places rented and now all we have to do it wait. Flagstaff and San Diego - you can't come soon enough!

Lockett Meadow, Flagstaff, AZ
THE scariest drive EVER to get there, but the result is a breathtaking view.
This photos does NOT do it justice.



2. I taught my last two Art Masterpiece classes for Ethan and Sebbie's classes. It was so much fun - I got so many hugs from the kinders and the 4th graders were just so awesome and creative with their wire sculptures.

3. Clemmie is officially using the potty all day long! The week at home paid off...I still freak out in public when I hear her say "pee-pee," but she knows how to hold it and we make it on time.

4. Ben & Jerry's Imagine Whirled Peace. OMG. If you haven't tried it - you are so missing out.....



5. Understanding more about Photoshop....it's a work in progress, but every step counts. This week I reached a milestone in post-processing. Trial and error, lots of research, but so worth it!



3 comments:

Carol said...

oye - I am petrified of photoshop. I need a good post editing software, but am afraid that I don't have the time and know-how to fight my way through photoshop. Maybe if I had a pint of that Imagine Whirled Peace ice cream it would help...

Heather said...

Your vacation looks awesome!! Y,all have a great time.

Unknown said...

I'm sitting here dying for a "midnight snack" and you show me ice cream! grrr :)