Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tag!

I was tagged by the beautiful Marcela from Culture Mami this morning and it's a fun one! Thanks, Mami!


The rules.....

Go to photos, then your eighth folder, then your eighth photo....

Now tell your story....



January 3, 2009

I took this photo of Ethan when we were at the Fiesta Bowl Parade in downtown Phoenix. He was soooo happy to get his own personal pizza from the guy walking down the street (he asked for one more than a few times).

He would be 5 by the end of the month.

I'm glad the 8th photo from the 8th folder happened to be of him.
'Cause today he graduates from Kindergarten.

Maybe we'll celebrate with a pizza night.

That would be most appropriate.




I am tagging:

Mama Hen from Mama's Little Chick

and

Heather from Oswald Cuties

7 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks, for tagging me! I can't wait to get home tonight and do this. Silly Bandz are little rubber band bracelets that are in the made in the shapes of animals, dinosaurs, hearts, etc. The kids buy them and then trade them, they wear 20 at a time on both wrists (ugh). They are a craze (think jelly bracelets of the '80's) and it probably won't be long until your boys are begging for some...

Mama Hen said...

Thanks Krista! It will be a minute before I can do this tag. I just sprained my ankle and I am waiting for my mom right now so I can get to the doctor. This looks like fun! I will do this in a bit! Thank you for thinking of me!

What little cutie pies! I love all of the pictures!

Mama Hen

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment on MannLand 5 about pizza dough. I have a recipe on my blog, just wanted to share it with you and tell you don't be scared! http://greenwoodfamilynews.blogspot.com/2009/11/fun-with-family-and-homemade-pizza.html

Krista said...

Looking forward to your tag posts, Ladies!! :) :)
Leslie - you rock - I don't even know you - but you do. So thanks. :)

HeatherOz said...

Fun! I like these kinds of tags! Thanks for taggin' me!

Nicole Marie said...

Dude I LOVE LOVE pizza! Its my one food obsession.

Krista said...

Me too! Of course my favorite foods are all unhealthy! WTH??