Saturday, May 22, 2010

Say Queso!!

Tomorrow I'm taking Clemmie's 2-year pictures. I think it's about time, considering she turned 2 April 7th! Oh well, better late than never. And I suppose I do have the best excuse around - I was still in my first trimester and we all know how THAT goes....tired.....moody......bleh.....

So we went shopping yesterday for the perfect "birthday picture dress" and I think we found it.

The picture doesn't do it justice because it's really, really, really cute in person.

Doesn't it just scream "Birthday Girl??"
I think so.


I felt a little guilty getting her yet another dress, but I can't help it. She's my ONLY girl (for the moment - maybe little bean #4 will be, too) and I love to shop for her.

This is her closet - it is literally jam-packed. However, in my defense, this is not all my doing. She has a grandma that spoils her and received a lot of cute outfits for her birthday.

So I'm not totally to blame. Just maybe, like, 75%.



I'll post pics as soon as I process them. Can't wait to see how they turn out!!

Happy Saturday! Oh, and if you follow basketball (or even if you don't)

Go Suns!!

4 comments:

Chrysanthemum said...

Girls are so much fun to dress! I think that Indigo has a different sundress to wear for each day of the summer, but I still can't resist when I see something cute.

Can't wait to see how the pictures came out!

Krista said...

Summer sundresses are the cutest! They have the best selection at Target right now - and super inexpensive!

Happy Sunday! :)

Rachel Cairns said...

Love it! If I ever have a girl, our bank account will be in big trouble.

Krista said...

I know....it's bad....:)
But i love it! ha!